Friday, April 21, 2006

Neil Diamond: 12 Songs


I'm sitting at work right now, trying to write an article for a trade publication. I've never written a real article, so I'm finding it a bit challenging. I decided to put on some music for inspiration.

Our loyal and longtime readers may remember our holiday gift list recommendations. One of the gifts was the new Neil Diamond album: 12 Songs. I'm listening to it as I write and it's really, really good. If you have ever been a Neil Diamond fan, you need to buy/download this CD. My favorite song is "Delirious Love." My fellow Neil Diamond fan Gina Lee thinks "Oh Mary" is the best song. Quite honestly, all the songs are worth a listen.

It will be interesting to see if Super Diamond incorporates any of the new songs into their show...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home