Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Arrested Development Plug


Arrested Development is the best show on TV. Period. And if you don't watch it, it's never too late to start.

I've been meaning to write another "I love Arrested Development and so should you" entry. The need to write the column became even more salient tonight because we saw the actor who plays Gob at dinner. I have to admit that I got a little giddy and quite silly. Needless to say, we respected his privacy, but were very tempted to say one of the following within earshot:

"Do you remember where you parked the car stairs?"
"Hey, brother!"
"Who do you think was a better Teen Wolf? Michael J. Fox or Jason Bateman?"
"I need a good magician for our next party. Know any?"
"How's Marta?"
"Out of my way! I'm wearing a $6,000 suit."

If you don't get any of our one liners, it's time to tune into Arrested Development. You can rent Season 1 & 2 on DVD. It is f-u-n-n-y. Otherwise, you can watch it on Fox every Monday @ 8pm.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

from nicole- "for british eyes only!"

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun, sexy time for you.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home