Thursday, October 25, 2007

Target, I Still Love You

Hello from week #2 at Walmart.com. I'm doing marketing for digital life and services, which includes ten categories ranging from music to photo to pharmacy. If you're a Walmart.com customer or want to become one because I work there, I would love to hear your feedback on the site related to my categories:

Books, Music, Movies
Photo
Pharmacy
Gift Cards

I am really enjoying my job so far, but I haven't forgotten my first love: Target. Despite my loyalty to my employer, I don't think I'm going to be able to end things with Target. I don't know whether it's my history with that store, it's proximity to my home, or all of that red, but I just love that place.

I'm off to Bentonville, Arkansas next week for meetings with the Wal-Mart home office. It should be a fun adventure!

As for Elliott, he's been eating leftover raisin bran, chicken tenders, and sliced mozzarella at Chef's Best. He's also doing a bit of writing and editing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home